January 21, 2022

Students Working with the GCMC: Making Invaluable Connections

Raymond Adda, MBA '22

The GCMC has been a great resource for my career development since I started my MBA program. Coming into the MBA program as a career switcher, GCMC provided me the professional guidance I needed to make a successful career change. These ranged from providing me information about the recruitment process in my area of specialization, working with me to enhance my resume and LinkedIn profile, to having mock interviews. These helped me put my best foot forward in my job applications and networking activities which culminated in multiple internship and fulltime offers. 

The GCMC has also connected me with recent graduates and professionals, and such connections have proven to be invaluable. The GCMC has always opened its doors to me on any professional issue I have had. I have had help from GCMC on how to stay in touch with my professional network, how to assess job offers and what to look for in potential employers. When it comes to my professional development, GCMC is always my go to place; GCMC will always guide me through any issue or point me to a person best suited to do so.



Connect with Raymond Adda, MBA '22:

LinkedIn: Raymond Adda

_ _

The GCMC offers Zicklin graduate students and alumni a suite of services that includes individualized career advisement and assessment, as well as strategic workshops and training to assist graduate students and alumni in building a career through personal branding, effective communication, and successful networking techniques. 

Our services span many areas including:

  •     One-on-One Advising
  •     Drop-In Advisement Sessions
  •     Self-Assessment Tools
  •     Mock Interviews
  •     On-Campus Recruiting
  •     Job Search Groups
  •     Social Media Channels