January 21, 2022

Students Working with the GCMC: Unlocking Hidden Potential

Dean Gavindane, MBA’23

Unsurprisingly, The GCMC assisted me in building my resume, coaching me for job interviews, and helping me create a strategic plan to navigate a variety of MBA conferences. Of course, that is a common practice of any academic institution's career services, but the GCMC differs in that they go beyond coaching; they empower me. As a result, I left every meeting with a level of confidence equal to that of a comic book hero. So it was no surprise that I received an offer from a top fortune 500 company. "When confidence aids competence, there is no door that won't open." GCMC is the place to go to unlock your hidden potential.



Connect with Dean Gavindane, MBA’23:

LinkedIn: Dean Gavindane

_ _

The GCMC offers Zicklin graduate students and alumni a suite of services that includes individualized career advisement and assessment, as well as strategic workshops and training to assist graduate students and alumni in building a career through personal branding, effective communication, and successful networking techniques. 

Our services span many areas including:

  •     One-on-One Advising
  •     Drop-In Advisement Sessions
  •     Self-Assessment Tools
  •     Mock Interviews
  •     On-Campus Recruiting
  •     Job Search Groups
  •     Social Media Channels