May 11, 2022

Students Working with the GCMC: An Alumnus Perspective


 

    Kamyar Rahnemoon, MBA Marketing, Management and Finance

    As a student and now alumnus of Zicklin School of Business, I jumped at the opportunity to engage with one of its invaluable resources, the GCMC! The team was always available and eager to help me build my career path. 
   
     Early on, I connected with Tanuja, who challenged me think more about what aspects of my job I enjoyed and why. Her goal was to help me understand what motivated me. As a result, I became more confident when asking for additional responsibilities at work and expressed more interest in learning about different facets of the organization. 
    
    Soon after graduation, I connected with Lindsey, who gave me valuable career advice and helped me understand my MBTI assessment. Lindsey helped me realize some of my true strengths and gave me real-world examples of how to apply them in a professional setting. I'm grateful for the opportunity to have connected with the team at GCMC and will always recommend students and alumni to reach out to them.

Connect with Kamyar Rehman on LinkedIn

_ _


The GCMC offers Zicklin graduate students and alumni a suite of services that includes individualized career advisement and assessment, as well as strategic workshops and training to assist graduate students and alumni in building a career through personal branding, effective communication, and successful networking techniques. 

Our services span many areas including:

  • One-on-One Advising
  • Drop-In Advisement Sessions
  • Self-Assessment Tools
  • Mock Interviews
  • On-Campus Recruiting
  • Job Search Groups
  • Social Media Channels




No comments: